The Housing Authority of St. Louis County.



Contact for Landlords

If you have a question or a problem with a tenant you may e-mail the caseworker or the inspector. For general inquiries, or for reporting problems with tenants that the inspector can’t solve, please send e-mail to Please send rent increase requests to

Click here to open landlord portal


Click a link below and follow the instructions on the form.

Change of Owner Information

Additional Forms

Phone | (314) 428-3200 Fax | (314) 428-2937 Hearing Impaired Only | (314) 428-4714