The Housing Authority of St. Louis County.
  • Building Our

    Providing Safe & Affordable Housing Fostering Relationships
  • Helping Families

    Improving Quality of Life Promoting Self-Sufficiency
  • Great for Tenants
    & Landlords

    More Choices in Housing Opportunities Competitive Rents on Units

Welcome to the Housing Authority of St. Louis County!

Meeting Notice

Public notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority of Olivette will be held via Zoom:

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 12 pm

Please click HERE for Meeting Notice and Zoom Credentials

Emergency Rental Assistance

Rental assistance for St. Louis County renters and landlords is now available.  The COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) will provide back rent and temporary rental assistance to low and moderate-income households that qualify.  Applications are accepted online at

Our business operations continue.

The lobby of the Housing Authority of St Louis County will remain inaccessible to the public due to the Covid-19 virus.  However, all business will continue.

You can communicate with the Authority via three methods: e-mail, fax, or using the drop box outside the building at 8865 Natural Bridge Road. 

HUD Waivers that HASLC has adapted

Important Message Regarding Inspections: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, physical inspections on occupied units are on hold until further notice.  Once we are cleared to perform Initial or Biennial inspections you will be advise within a timely manner to prepare your property.  We will now utilize HQS (Housing Quality Certification) forms until further notice. Please click here for Owner Certification of HQS Compliance During COVID-19 Biennial Inspections.


 If you don’t know your caseworker’s name or e-mail… if you are a voucher holder

or if you are a public housing resident

or if you are a landlord

See for your caseworker’s contact information

We are taking this action in order to do our part in protecting the public and our employees. Updates will be posted to this website.

For additional resources go to

Concerned about evictions?

Concerned About Evictions? – Other languages

Covid-19 – HUD Guidance

Q. What do I do if my income is now lower?

A. You can report the change of income in one of three ways

Report the income change at

For Housing Choice Voucher clients, contact your caseworker

For Public Housing Residents,




News & Events

  • No Upcoming News or Events
Phone | (314) 428-3200 Fax | (314) 428-2937 Hearing Impaired Only | (314) 428-4714